On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bsch...@anest.ufl.edu>wrote:

>  It's nice that there are examples that work, but the vast majority of
> configs are not so well organized.

I'm not the mantainer of the majority of configs so I do not know.  What I
explained before is how they are supposed to work and be managed.  If the
person who mantains the config does not ensure you that, It's not the
problem of the configuration :).

Now, if there are configs not working as expected, it would be good to:
- know them
- tell the mantainers
- try to fix one?
- not yelling in general because that does not work :S.

>From my side, this week I fixed the configurations of:
- Glamour
- OpenDBXDriver
- Glorp + GlorpDBX
- ScriptManager

so they can load in latest 1.4.  But I can't be everywhere yet :P.

Also, 1.4 is has just been released, so  I expect most users are moving
their stuff soon.

Cheers,
Guille