Can't help remember something old...

Clipper Summer '87.

The name was sticking for a long while.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipper_(programming_language)

You'll see the Seasonal Versions, which is quite a nice idea in fact
as it allows interesting themeing to take place.

There was a VM and blocks... A mix of a compiler and an embarked
interpreter. Wrote a ton of apps for businesses in order to pay for my
university fees. Worked well.  :-)

Philippe.

--
Philippe Back