Well, spotlight is really cool indeed. Shift-Space XXX Enter. yay!

But I like to have a view on several classes and typing HOPR¨helps.

Same when exploring the system for doing something (like
sound-synthesis for example).

BTW, any new stuff on the MP3 front? I am looking at the sophie 1.0
extract of yours.

As of Pharo 1.4 Summer Release, having a somewhat cleaned up
Sound-synthesis in it would be nice.

I am currently creating a little game in Smalltalk targeting the iPad
and a game without sound is not that of a game.

For beginners and motivating people to move aboard the platform, sound
is important to have.

KR
Philippe

2012/6/15 Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com>:

> philippeback wrote
>>
>> Have been using Nautilus and OB and albeit Nautilus is nicer looking,
>> I find my way better with OB. Especially with the top search bar and
>> categorizing into protocols. More buttons under the lists in OB but I
>> do prefer them actually.
>>

> Overall, I like Nautilus' workflow better, but I know what you mean about
> the buttons. Even with the visual feedback, I'm never quite sure if I'm "in"
> class-side mode, or I have to hit the button to "get" class-side mode. I was
> missing the search bar, but with spotlight, it's moot.
>
> Sean

Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail:
p...@highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog:
http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101