Hi:

On 21 Jun 2012, at 15:57, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> I bet there is a Morphic API that allows you to process the next drawing
> request.
>
> Hmm, that sounds like forcing the framework... I think that having a second
> process is the right way...

For an experiment? Getting the concurrency right in a second process sound a
lot less appealing than using `World doOneCycle`, which seems to be used in
other places for the same purpose as well:

MorphicUIManager>>#spawnNewProcess
        UIProcess := [
                [World doOneCycle.  Processor yield.  false] whileFalse: [].
        ] newProcess priority: Processor userSchedulingPriority.
        UIProcess resume

Best regards
Stefan

--