Hello

If I open the Pharo one click 2.0 on Windows by double-clicking on
'NBCog' I get a 'Choose file' dialog where I am asked for the image
file. I have to drill down to

C:\Users\Hannes\Documents\Pharo2.0-one-click\Pharo2.0-one-click.app\Contents\Resources\Pharo2.0-one-click

I assume this is on the list of things to be fixed, something like a
batch file called
    'startPharo.bat'

For a beginner it is not obvious to click on NBCog and then find the image file.

BTW am I assuming correctly that the One-click is regenerated each
time a new update is made available?

Kind regards

Hannes