Hello,

The one click is in a bad shape right now because we use wrong VM with a bad
name, this will all we better soon.

My priority was to get *any* kind of one click working again...

(We should put a bug report for this).

On Feb 11, 2013, at 10:59 AM, "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> If I open the Pharo one click 2.0 on Windows by double-clicking on
> 'NBCog' I get a 'Choose file' dialog where I am asked for the image
> file. I have to drill down to
>
> C:\Users\Hannes\Documents\Pharo2.0-one-click\Pharo2.0-one-click.app\Contents\Resources\Pharo2.0-one-click
>
> I assume this is on the list of things to be fixed, something like a
> batch file called
>    'startPharo.bat'
>
> For a beginner it is not obvious to click on NBCog and then find the image
> file.
>
> BTW am I assuming correctly that the One-click is regenerated each
> time a new update is made available?

Yes, but right now the VM compile jobs on the new infrastructure are not yet
there,
so I just used the one version I new that does not crash which was NBCog…

As I mentioned in the other email, for 3.0 we will not use the one-click setup
anymore as it more or less only works for real on on the Mac… where it is one
file, klick, run.

        Marcus