Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote

>> Dunno.  Looks reasonable.  I'll send you a zip of the mcz's offlist OK?
>
> I thought your config/code was public - no problem if that isn't so (yet).

Yeah it is.  Or could/will be.  I emailed them because I don't have commit
rights to the Seaside repos on squeaksource (have never asked for them), the
configs/packages havent been vetted by anyone yet,  and didn't want to send
a 300kb attachment to the whole list.

As far as I know they work across all the platforms (ex gemstone), but I'm
going to put them through here:

travisci.org/pdebruic/ConfigurationOfSeaside30

before trying to get them adopted.

Anyways, good luck with the VM crashes