Benjamin Van Ryseghem-2 wrote
> Moreover, usually when I see people using completion, it's highly a lost
> of time.
> the basic case is instead of fully typing 'asString', they type 'as', wait
> 3 seconds, press arrow down 20 times, and finally accept.

That's why I have enter-to-accept disabled and delay ~ 0. I just type until
the completion is the first suggestion and then tab. Or, for commonly
repeated things like MetaC configs, now that we have partial matches, I can
type "Conf", <tab>, "ofM", <tab> instead of
ConfigurationOfMySpecialProjectWithExtraDescriptiveName and save myself much
time and aggravation :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean