What would be good is that when we get the sender/implementor is to get
        - the name of the entity as first entry in the menu
        - get the entity selected in the text.

blockClosureValue: aBlockClosure message: aMessage
        |newMessage|
        newMessage := Message selector: #valueWithArguments: arguments: (Array
with: aMessage arguments).
        ^self blockClosureValueWithArguments: aBlockClosure message: newMessage

when I'm on selector: it works I get selector:arguments:

now when I'm  #valueWithArgurments it does not

What would be cool is to have a way to select the enclosing expression but you
know it:)

When can we push that into 3.0

Stef