Hi!

I'm having an issue I don't recall having had about half a year ago when
trying out Voyage.

In my schema, a *User* has an *instVar* referencing all the *Center*s he
belongs to, and a *Center* has an *instVar* referencing all of its *User*s,
so when the Voyage serializer tries to serialize a user (or a center), it
goes into an infinite loop trying to find the end of the reference chain
and the image clogs.

I remember saving the exact same schema a while ago without a problem, is
there something new I should know about?

BTW, I'm using the #bleedingEdge version, with Magritte3 and all.

Thanks! :)

--
Bernat Romagosa.