Hi,

I was working for a while with Mongotalk and started with Voyage today.
I run in exactly the same problem as Bernat. Image non responding.

I tried the star/planet example and it worked. hmpf.

When I debugged into, I recognized that I did not tell Voyage at which
"model bounds" to stop when creating the json.

I have to explain this.

I have Persons and Trips. One person can have many trips, one trip belongs
to exactly one person.

But my trips also have e.g. associations to Countries. I do not want Voayge
to put the whole country instance in the json of the trip but only a key
(e.g. #germany) for getting the country instance back when loading the trip.
Currently, Voyage is trying to put all the stuff in the json, also
currencies etc.

I am not sure if the image is hanging because of this reason.

So, my question is how to tell voyage which attributes NOT to put completely
into the json but only a key.

Sabine