Hi Esteban!

Thanks a lot, I tried your code and it's working for me, so the problem
must be somewhere else.

I set up a logger in VOMongoSerializer >> #serialize:description:using: and
I can confirm it keeps jumping back and forth between two related objects,
but I don't really know why...

#new is overriden in my model classes, could this have any impact?

--
Bernat Romagosa.