Hi all,
i'm new (first post) and my english is very poor so please don't blame me
:).

I would like to use Spec for display a collection of domain objects and i
would like to specify the layout which apply to each items,
not just display a String or a Text like "ListModel>>displayBlock:" but a
more complexe layout with rows, columns and images within (for example).
To illustrate, an equivalent would be the component ListView in Android.

I turn to you to know if it's possible to do that with Spec.
Thanks,

Regards,
Glenn

-----