Robert Shiplett wrote:
I did a fresh 3.0 install when I got the latest walkback ... I had not even dropped in the files from latest.zip yet.

I have insomnia, so please bear with me ... I should be asleep at this hour ...

debug log attached

BTW  - Why are we not naming these log files for the image that was running when the log was written ?

Well at least in the first few lines it says "Jenkins build #14776 Image: Pharo3.0 [Latest update: #30782]"
cheers -ben

On 26 February 2014 04:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

On 26 Feb 2014, at 01:57, Robert Shiplett <grshipl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running from that latest.zip tonight and PackageTreeNautilusUI >>update is getting a walkback messageNoUnderstood for
> receiver of >>protocolsFor: is nil
>
> I simply flipped to class view in Announcements and then flipped that toggle back.
>
> Does this need to be reported, or is Nautilus still known to be unstable ?

I can't reproduce this either, please be more specific.

BTW, Nautilus is stable and used daily by the whole community. Of course, it is a complex piece of code with lots of UI and system interactions, so issues are always possible.

Sven