On 31 Jul 2014, at 09:00, volk...@nivoba.de wrote:

> I am successful using Pharo + Roassal/Mondrian in analyzing and visualizing
> IT architecture models. And it is real fun. :-)
>
> But it is always good the see, what is happening outside the "camp" ... and
> yes, if i find outside better solutions to
> my problems i move forward ...

Why not investing into what you use now instead of abandoning it? The “outside”
solution only is better because someone
build it. If that someone would have just moved on (“I would have done in F#
but the other system was better so I moved there”),
it would not exist.

Everything that exists is there because someone did it.

But strangely, most people see the world much more passive: things are there
(“ex nihilo”), to be used. Passively.

        Marcus