Kilon wrote
>Really nice I now see the teapot stuff, for example this
>
>GET: 'demo/common/style.css' -> [ self styleCss ];
>
>is really flexible meaning you can interpret http addresses and map them to
>pharo methods. This a really cool idea indeed, I see now why people are
>excited about teapot. Excuse my ignorance about web >development but html/css
>and js always scared me away :D

I found it a very easy way to get some existing javascript app delivered fast
from Pharo.
It needs a lot of refactoring and cleaning up to become maintainable though.
Separate classes
for the angular components, and the canvas from Seaside to structure the html.

A more difficult aspect is how to create the javascript. For (qc)magritte
applications it
looks like a builder should be able to generate form components and a json data
binding.
With GT it should even be possible to integrate javascript development directly
in the
pharo image.

And it might be better to use React or Amber or SqueakJS

Stephan