Stef I did not meant it as offence, of course you do great amount of work
for documentation. But I cannot ignore the fact that PBE is still stuck to
1.4, that there is no documentation for Pharo Morphic and most libraries if
not all are partly documented."lacks documentation" does not mean that
there is no documentation. I meant exactly what I typed.

Stef you guys do an amazing job and I am proud to be a member of the Pharo
community and make my own small contributions to make Pharo more popular
and better.