Le 28/3/15 08:53, Marcus Denker a écrit :
I think we have not yet any good API for this… one problem is that the .changes
is not only a transaction log, but in addition
the place where the source of a method is stored.

I would like to

-> make transaction log + source storage independent.
-> add a kind of “virtual” package for these generated entities so that there
is no package that gets dirty when generating code
     reflectively
-> have a good API so one can distinguishes “system notifications are send”
from “change is logged” and “source is stored”.

+ 1