> Sir
> I have installed the latest version of PharoLauncher on my system (OS :
> Ubuntu 14.04)
> Whenever I try to enable the developer option in the settings , I get a
> warning dialog , in which clicking on Proceed hangs up the application.
> I have repeated the process twice or thrice , but am stuck at the same
> position.
> I have attached the screenshot of the warning recieved.
> Kindly review this issue.
> Thanks and Regards
> Jigyasa Grover

Maybe this is an issue on linux only ?
I tried the recent build of pharolaunchers windows installer and that works.
The difference is that the installer installs pharo launcher in a Pharo3.0
image
whereas on linux (install steps from http://pharo.org/download)
it uses a Pharo4.0 image, some of the methds are deprecated.

nicolai

BTW there is an issue with GTPlaygrounds play-cache I'll open an issue
on fogbugz for this.