hi all,
I want to save proxy settings in pharo launcher (as discussed on irc with
ben, kilon and jigyasa ) and that's why i initially wanted to enable
development environment.
But actually I was trying to say that it would be nice if there is some
option of saving proxy settings without enabling development environment in
pharo launcher and even if possible, load these proxy settings in newly
added images also.