playground cache is actually not nice when scripts are to be part of a
project with a name etc. And I have a ton of files in it. I can't remember
which is which.

I have scripts to do lots of cli things and I like the save as of the
workspace.

But I have done extra key bindings for getting the ws or the playground.

Phil