I gotta say, I was *very* happy to see the Spotter in Pharo 4. This
approach, the grand unified auto-completing fuzzy find-by-anything box, is
one of the greatest programming UX advances in recent memory. There's a
reason there's now a version of it in every editor or IDE I know of.

That's not to say there's no place for a Browser approach. But what's
interesting to me is that I think the Spotter represents the 80% case. 80%
of the time, we have a good idea of what we're looking for and we just want
to get to it quickly. Browsers are more helpful for the 20% of the time
when we're new to the code and we're exploring.