On 01/07/15 13:00, H. Hirzel wrote:
BTW

Gofer new
         smalltalkhubUser: 'StephanEggermont' project: 'Documentation'
         package: 'CardsMorphic';
         load.

taken from above gives an error message.

Needs a configuration, depends on DragPanels and WebSocket from Zinc.

I understand that there is no menu command yet to do the export so I did

     CardsSvgWriter newFile: 'cards.svg' on: (CardWall allInstances at: 1)

in a playground workspace window. I suggest to include that the context menu.

You noticed the websocket client?

Texts are preserved in the svg file, so search is possible.

Fontsize is an issue: in the exported SVG file it is much smaller than
in the CardWall panel.

Is it? I didn't define a font in SVG, and most fonts look smaller than the one I used in the panel. Including fonts looks more painful than
including pictures.

Adding a card by just typing the card text and hitting '<ENTER>' would be nice.

There is a shortcut Alt-A defined in CardsApplication. I tried defining <enter> but that seems to be intercepted somewhere.

Stephan