On 29-06-15 10:26, Hannes Hirzel wrote:
Thank you, Stephan, for providing a well worked out example continuing where
Morphic tutorials normally end. This is a real need to unearth functions
which have been there fore years but mostly unused.

The two video clips document the use cases of the code nicely.

A question not answered yet is: How do I export the panel with the cards as
an SVG file?

Hmm. What would be the best way to do that?
- I assume in Bloc with Cairo I should be able to use an SVGCanvas?
- SVG is pretty simple, I could just walk the morph tree and generate a file.
- Roassal2 has SVG export. I could generate a Roassal image and export that.

Stephan