Hello

I came to problem with Roassal which originates in Rectangle class. Although
rectangle holds its points (origin and corner) in float (not rounded)
numbers, the Rectangle>>#center method rounds it down to integers. It causes
wierd behavior in Roassal where moving elements in some ocasions are
"jumping" to all directions like a jelly. I understand it is for performance
reasons, but I think this optimisation is not on the right place. Rectangle
origin: 0.9@0.9 corner: 3@3 just does not have center 1@1, it is way too far
from the real center. Shouldn't the rounded method be separated as for
example roundedCenter or something like that to eliminate the confusion?

Jan