This is good to hear ....

I am pro-git, because well you have to pick an SCM to talk about and I do think that the collaboration tools for open source projects on github are superior to anything else...

Git other than that I am glad that folks are finding that FileTree is working for other disk-based SCMs --- because that really is the point of FileTree:)

It should also be possible to copy packages back and forth between a git-managed FileTree repository and a Fossil-managed Filetree repositor...

Dale