Le 21/10/2015 21:58, Hilaire a écrit :
Thanks for the details it will be helpful, but I wanted to know where is
the .mcz package?

Just use the ConfigurationOfGitFileTree available in your Configuration browser in the image ;)

Or

Metacello new
        configuration: 'GitFileTree';
        repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main';