Le 24/10/2015 18:56, Hilaire a écrit :
I was not aware filetree need to be modified as well? But wait, I can
use it right now with Fossil, so I am bit lost.

No, no. This is just the development of GitFileTree is integrated inside the main FileTree repository.

If you look at https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/tree/pharo4.0/repository, you'll find both MonticelloFileTree-Core and MonticelloFileTree-Git (as well as the Tests and the GitTests).

Thierry

Hilaire