Hilaire, Dale,

the easiest would be to make a fork of filetree on github, and try from there. But a branch in the main filetree would work just as well, with the added benefit of the travis CI integration (and gitfiletree has tests in there). Running tests locally is often necessary, but setting it up is a bit more involved (but I should have that in a Makefile somewhere).

Hilaire, if you prefer a Smalltalkhub project, just do so and I'll make regular merges back into filetree.

Thierry