Hello,

This is free software Darwin evolution :)

If you like Pharo Smalltalk, and it looks like you like it, you need to
find your place in the Pharo ecosystem and see where you can add value
to the ecosystem.

You seem to like advocating, so please continue! This is marketing for
Pharo for free, and it can just add visibility or attraction to Pharo,
and hopefully help to grow the community. Just be sure to use the right
arguments.

You like to punch from time to time in the Pharo community, for me it is
ok, after all we should have thick skin and strong arguments when using
Pharo and not a main stream language

About direction of the Pharo development, I guess you already know the
free software golden rule expressed by L. Torvalds: "Talk is cheap. Show
me the code." So without revealing your own code contribution, your
preach on development orientation are useless and you should not waste
your time there, or at least not too much. I am myself not always happy
with Pharo direction, but as a minor contributor I don't fell legitimate
to punch that much, and I adapt myself.

Continue on advocating! You will have more fun there. You could write in
detail about success stories with Pharo. What about starting with Dr.
Geo (http://drgeo.eu) and writing an article about it, I need help to
get visibility, especially I am not a native English speaker.

Thanks

Hilaire