Le 13/12/2015 15:13, horrido a écrit :
> I did identify one thing: get high school students (i.e., young people)
> interested in Smalltalk. That's why I tried (and failed) to launch the
> Canadian Smalltalk Competition. You should understand that I put a LOT of
Did you check out what can be done for/with high school students with
Dr. Geo, the Pharo interactive geometry application?

Please take a look to the link below, in the second part of the document
you have demos about interactive programming with Smalltalk to build
mathematics models suited to senior high students

http://forum.drgeo.eu/What-s-new-in-Dr-Geo-recently-tp4024786.html

Many more fun models are easily do-able, but I am short in time there
this recent months.

Thanks

Hilaire

--