On 12/28/2015 01:42 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
On 28 Dec 2015, at 19:33, Robert Withers <robert.w.with...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/28/2015 01:18 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
On 28 Dec 2015, at 19:11, Robert Withers <robert.w.with...@gmail.com> wrote:

I got you, stephano. I do not wish to be banned.

Leaving aside established spiritual traditions, but picking out the pattern for
exploration, what would you say the meta-meme of Pharo is? In other words, what
is the mission statement? This would help me grasp the motivations of the
community and is not a meaningless exercise for the community, from a
leadership development perspective..
http://pharo.org/about.
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30434/PharoVision.pdf
This is awesome, thank you for posting it. It mentions a roadmap. Is there such
a page?
We are working on an updated roadmap.

Thanks for setting the right expectations, please enjoy the holidays. I will enjoy it when it is properly aged.

We will update it to form a roadmap soon… (I wanted to have it done already,
but was busy
with other things end of the year…)

I understand and the results of your efforts are plain to see. Pharo-5 runs my work well. I have been reading your section 4 in the Vision document with great interest. Particularly, I find I like 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.11 and 4.12. I would like to try my work on top of ocean.

robert

        Marcus

--
Robert