> Here's the thing that gets my goat: I had already acknowledged it was
> enough for the list and was signing off further comment when Ben decided he
> really needed to add his two cents. It is unfortunate he did not spend his
> change in a positive manner but wished to be negative and critical.

Hi Robert,
usually, I don't comment on this kind of discussion. It wastes resources we
don't have.
I just want to let other peoples (like ben, phil, johan,...) know, that I
share their opinion.
I don't like if people argue with "I am censored", because someone
critisized you.
I don't like if people see every critic as a negative personel attack.

you post on this list, and people suggest to stay ontopic resp. explain how
this things are related
to pharo. That's all.

nicolai