Thanks Johan,

This seems what I'm looking for.

I running now the examples at the dynamic spec section and I have found an error in Script 1.41: Setting up the sub widgets (pg 24 of current version) in the first line, where it says " view label text: 'Packages:'." it should be " view label label: 'Packages:'." There is any place where I can report and/or correct such errors?

Cheers,

Offray