Hi,

I've reading the code at [1] but I'm still having problems understanding the dynamic spec. I have created a small dictionary and populated with data, then created the accessors and initializePresenter, initializeWidgets and rebuildWithdCodeLayout and rebuildWithTextLayout, as you can see on the following snippets, but nothing happens despite the debugging Transcript is showing me that the content subwidget has the proper model, but is not rebuild in the GUI.

Any help is, as always, very much appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/spec-framework/documentation/blob/master/output/book.md#rebuildDynamically

----------------------
DynamicDict>>initializeWidgets

    | data |
data := { 'first' -> 'I\"m just text' . 'second' -> 'ProfStef openPharoZenWorkspace'} asOrderedDictionary.
    list := self newList.
    list items: data keys.
    content := self newText.
    self focusOrder
        add: list;
        add: content.
----------------------
DynamicDict>>initializePresenter
    list whenSelectedItemChanged: [:item |
        item = 'first'
            ifTrue: [ self rebuildWithTextLayout ].
        item = 'second'
            ifTrue: [ self rebuildWithCodeLayout ].
    ]
----------------------
DynamicDict>>rebuildWithCodeLayout
    | newLayout |

    content := self instantiate: GlamourPresentationModel.
    newLayout := SpecLayout composed
        newRow: [:row |
            row
                add: #list right: 0.7;
                add: #content left: 0.3];
        yourself.
    self needRebuild: true.
    content needRebuild: true.
    Transcript show: 'código + ', self content asString, String cr.
    self buildWithSpecLayout: newLayout.
----------------------
DynamicDict>>rebuildWithTextLayout
    | newLayout |

    content := self newText.
    newLayout := SpecLayout composed
        newRow: [:row |
            row
                add: #list right: 0.7;
                add: #content left: 0.3];
        yourself.
    self needRebuild: false.
    list needRebuild: false.
    content needRebuild: true.
    Transcript show: 'texto + ', self content asString, String cr..
    self buildWithSpecLayout: newLayout.

Cheers,

Offray