Yeap I cannot wait for Bloc :)

a big thanks to Alain, Bloc already looks amazing from the little I tried.
I am sure the loading of PNGs will be optimised at some point too in the
future. Everything is a matter of time.

Stef see my previous posts to see what was the issue but that summary is
that I copied a method from SystemWindow which apparently was not optimized
and was creation a new morph each cycle for a taskbar button.