Okay. So I haven't with git from Pharo before.  What definite actions
do I need to take to update?

I see the github://kilon/ChronosManager:master repository only contains:
* one BaselineOfChronosManager.package revision 4, which is the current loaded
* one ChronosManager.package revision 62, which is the current loaded

How do I get those to show a later version that I can load?

Also, if I click on <History> for ChronosManager.package revision 62,
then from ChronosManager-kilonAlios.61 context menu I select <View
changes> it gives an error: "Error: Could not find version
'ChronosManager-kilonAlios.61'. Maybe you need to add a repository?"
  Being familiar with git command line that is somewhat expected, but
could those more familiar with its usage in Pharo comment on this?

cheers -ben