Ben just leave it, dont waste your time, again 1.000.000 thank you for
helping me out but i am just too tired of battling with lack of
documentation and pharo limitations. I will port my project to Unreal
engine and maybe I will keep pharo just for scripting , but then I doubt
that because Unreal has an IDE not unlike Pharo and full live coding
abilities even for C++ code.

It was fun, time to move on. Big thank you to the community for helping me
out and the awesome work they do on Pharo,  I will definetly be around
monitoring the mailing list and keep making video tutorials for pharo,
though less frequently.