most likely fuel, since it stores your live object as is.

I like fuel but the fact that I may be limited by incompatible versions is
a game stopper for me. I am ok with new version between incompatible with
old one but there must be some backward compatibility to any format I use.
Or else I end up worrying about things I should not be worrying about.