On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <
offray.l...@mutabit.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mariano for your quick answer,

I had to be quick, otherwise wouldn't be useful ;)

> Effectively I had not commited to meta repos for Pharo. Video tutorials at
> [1] and [2] or documentation at [3] doesn't emphasize enough (at least not
> on my newbie perspective) the proper choosing of MetaRepoForPharo40 (or 5)
> to make your project show at the catalog, despite of being the repo of
> choice at the 1:59" of [1], so would be nice to put it in [3]. I think that
> I have done it for the MetaRepoForPharo40 because I didn't find
> MetaRepoForPharo50 as an available option and I don't know how to add it.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Dbmmln8tA
> [2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0
> [3] the http://catalog.pharo.org/catalog/note-for-developers

Yes, I agree. I also noted that... [3] should make it explicit and at least
show a few meta repos urls examples

> Could you please check if configurationOfGrafscopio is now on
> MetaRepoForPharo40 (and tell me how can I check it by myself) and point me
> to some documentation on how to make MetaRepoForPharo50 available in the
> repositories?

I simply opened the Monticello Browser, added the repository:

MCSmalltalkhubRepository
owner: 'Pharo'
project: 'MetaRepoForPharo40'
user: ''
password: ''

And open it :)

I just checked yours and seems it is there and seems correct.

To push it to 5.0 you simply need to copy the ConfigurationOfXXX to
MetaRepoForPharo50... but....be careful as Catalog tool will always load
#stable: version....so you must be sure that #stable: works in each of the
repos where you publish your conf.

> I will be trying to create some Spanish documentation notes on the
> grafoscopio fossil wiki[4] on all this community tips and advice while
> preparing and making the data week (and after) so it can help another
> newbies and learners on Pharo/Smalltalk.

Buenisimo!