Hi Mariano,

Thanks for the help! I have already grafoscopio available as a package inside the catalog for Pharo 4 and today I will package it for Pharo 5. The developing platform is really Moose 6, because is also the one for Roassal2, so it becomes already integrated with a core dependency for my project.

I have started already with my Spanish documentation notes [1][2]. They will be extended and improved in the upcoming data week workshop/hackathon.

[1] http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/wiki?name=pharo-catalog
[2] http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/grafoscopio/wiki?name=instalacion

There is any way to run a "script" and the end of the installation process? I would like to run "GrafoscopioBrowser startDockingBar" once grafoscopio is installed to make it more evident and easier to start with.

Cheers,

Offray