Hi Pablo,

Well, I tried to load the packages from your repositories, but I couldn't.
First I tried to load all the packages in the repository via:

Gofer it
url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pabloTesone/J2Inferer/main';
package: 'J2Inferer';
package: 'J2Profiler';
package: 'ConfigurationOfJ2Inferer';
load.

But then I have this error:

"This package depends on the following classes:
  SIRegister
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  J2SilentSIRegister
  J2SilentSIRegister>>#fill"

And when I try to load it via 'ConfigurationOfJ2Inferer loadBleedingEdge',
and I got:

'Could not resolve: J2Inferer in C:\Users\diego\Desktop\pharo'

How I am supposed to load them in my image? I am still a newbie in Pharo so
I don't know how you are supossed to do it :P

Cheers, Diego.