Now I remember I already asked several months ago, and it does not work.

Editing on the value does not work for me.

http://forum.world.st/GL-inspector-editing-attribute-td4837704.html

The same mis fortune is encountered with Pharo5

I don't imagine how it can be like that and I fell unproductive now with
Playground and GTInspector, althought I acknowledge there are nice ideas
in these new tools but it can't be at the price of productivity.

Hopefully you can switch to Workspace and EyeInspector.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu