Yes, and there was also some discussion on the Pharo-users mailing list.
Apparently the same comments more or less ...

I give a big +1 on moving the buttons down, so that they are between the stack
and the code pane. I still don’t understand why they need to be so far away
from the code pane, it makes much more sense above the code pane + we save on
mouse movements.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile