I will just leave this here, so that people that prefer the buttons in their
original place can get them back ...

I did some quick investigating, and it’s straightforward. Just change the
implementation of GTGenericStackDebugger>>codeActionsPragmas to the following:

codeActionsPragmas

        ^ #( codeDebuggingAction stackDebuggingAction )

 Et voila, the stack debugging action buttons now are also available just above
the code pane!

For extra goodness, the following two-liner is now also going into my startup
preferences, run-once code part:

GTGenericStackDebugger compile: 'codeActionsPragmas
^ #(stackDebuggingAction codeDebuggingAction)' classified: 'building actions'

Voila, I will never miss those buttons again :-)

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile