> On 26 May 2016, at 14:49, Johan Fabry <jfa...@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
>
> Yes, and there was also some discussion on the Pharo-users mailing list.
> Apparently the same comments more or less ...
>
> I give a big +1 on moving the buttons down, so that they are between the
> stack and the code pane. I still don’t understand why they need to be so far
> away from the code pane, it makes much more sense above the code pane + we
> save on mouse movements.

is because of the “moldable” nature of the debugger, since the code panel could
be anything (like a custom browser, etc.), it is not certain that buttons can
be there… only “constant” place is the top of the browser…
that does not means I do not agree it would be better closer to the code
itself… but I will need to take a care look to that before proposing a possible
change.

Esteban