--- Begin Message ---
Hi I have a solution for the problem you mentioned. I know what needs to
be done to be able to type those pesky e with caron, c with caron and
uppercase C with caron characters on Pharo 3, 4 and 5 on Windows. But
I want you to do something for me in return. I want you to go to
stackoverflow.com, and ask a question about this problem there. Post
the link to your question here. I will answer it. If my solution works
for you, you tag it as a solution and I get stackoverflow.com karma. Deal?

Milan