>From what I have seen pharo on stackoverflow has becoming less and less
active when we created the Slack channel. Also this mailing list helps a
lot.

I used to be a supporter of stackoverflow but I have to agree with others,
its moderation is beyond stupid.

I also found some tricks to make managing the mailing list easier, I
created filters in my gmail account to gather anything concering pharo and
put it in one place and I use Thunderbird to make the experience smoother.
Mailing list and Slack is all we need.