--- Begin Message ---
Hi Stef,

I was thinking it might be a good idea to attend the conference. I'm not
sure I can make it, but if at all possible I want to go. After all it
is quite close to home for me - being a Czech citizen I would only need
to travel nationally.

I even had a flash of inspiration (thank you Ben) - I could give a short
10 minute talk in English with the title

'Člověče, nezlob se! - How to use the time machine for debugging'.

I would give beginners like myself a little demo of how I debugged the
issue and reveal the fix towards the end. Very dramatic :-).

'Člověče, nezlob se!' is the name for the Ludo board game in Czech,
literally it means 'do not get angry' and it also happens to contain
all the accented latin characters that can not be typed on the Windows
versions of Pharo.

Obviously if I had to talk at the conference, I would HAVE TO attend :-).

Milan