did you try to solution proposed?

Stef

Le 17/7/16 à 16:22, Valentin Ryckewaert a écrit :
Hello Stef,

no i'm still on it :(
I'm going to test every code I modified

Valentin

    HI valentin

    did you solve your problem?

    Stef

    Le 12/7/16 à 15:33, Valentin Ryckewaert a écrit :
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently working on the project file policy and I'm having a
    problem that I don't understand

    I import my code, configure my image as readOnly (Pharo won't try
    to write on changesFiles,source,image....), set the folder of the
    image in readonly and try to open the image again and it's not
    possible, I don't get any stacktrace so it's hard to understand
    the problem.

    PS : If we set back the folder in write mode, it's possible again
    to open the image again.

    Here is the code to reproduce the bug, could someone give me a
    clue please?

    sudo rm -r testPharo
    mkdir testPharo
    cd testPharo

    echo "Metacello new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'Uryon' project: 'Coral';
    configuration: 'Coral';
    version: #development;
    onConflictUseIncoming;
    load.
    SmalltalkImage configureSystemAsReadonlyAndQuit:true
    " >> load.st <http://load.st>

    mkdir coral
    cd coral
    curl get.pharo.org/alpha <http://get.pharo.org/alpha> | bash